- 5 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups oat bran
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup apple sauce
- dried fruit (I used raisins, cranberries, goji berries, white mulberries, gooseberries)
- Mix dry ingredients (not dried fruit).
- Mix wet ingredients separately.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients (stirring thoroughly) and place mixture on some cookie sheets in baking trays.
- Cook at 180°C for 15min then stir. Cook for another 20min or until lightly brown on top.
- Let the granola cool completely before adding the dried fruit and putting it into jars.
(This is Korduroy TV’s Granola Recipe)